Skip to main content
Its been a while since I've wrote but God's faithfulness, love and mercy still remains the same <3

                This past bible college semester has flown by! It has been a blast. I came back to Germany at the end of January to help at a conference and because of the provision of God and the kindness He has shown me through His children here in Germany, I have been able to stay on for my third semester of bible college.

             It has been such a blessing to see His loving hand of provision each step of the way and His grace poured out, time and time again.

                   This semester He has stretch, healed and lavished me with His love.

I have met so many wonderful people this semester, at the college, in the church and also on the streets of Siegen, Turkey and people from around the world.

                 There have been many highlights of this semester and many trials to walk through with Him but one of the main highlights for me was seeing Gods love and heart for the people in Siegen, in Turkey and those around the world. I love, so much, with all my heart, being on the streets with the people whom God loves and longs to give life in abundance to.
                 On the streets is where I see His loving hand reach out to those who turn from Him, who harden towards Him but to whom He cares so deeply for. Through pray I see peoples faces change and hearts open to a love that no-one on earth can give. A healing love that restores all and where all can find life, living water and love in abundance.

Come to me, all who are weary and heavy burdened and I will give you rest. Matthew11:28

Come.

Over this semester I have seen God heal much. I have seen His power in the smallest of things but in the mightiest of ways. From providing for ever meal to a roof over my head, to visiting Turkey and going further on this summer. God is deserving of all praise and all glory. Though some may come against you and mockers may laugh, the faithfulness of God never fails.

I am filled with joy that my life is hide with Christ and this life, which is but a vapor, I can live for Him and Him alone. For He is a King, a friend and God.

I thank God for every good gift which comes from above and I lift my hands, though sometimes weary to praise my King from whom all blessings flow.

Thank you God for everything this semester,
For Your patience and love, power and might.

To Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So yes as Katie Tunstall says in her song Weirdo..."Still a weirdo after all these years"... yes yes I truely am. All my 23 years or at least what I can remember of them I've been unique,quirky even. I think we all must feel that way, that we are extra weird compared to the next person..we see it every day, people trying to fit in , be it with there clothes,lanuage, music, taste in films, hair do's, hair donts, tan..too much tan, no tan at all, friends, opinions, bringing each others group down so the one we are in, the "norm" we fit into seems like the "right" one. Are we..no matter what group we fall under or how much we try not to be in a group.. still trapped in that cycle of not comfortable in our own skin?? Yes some days its easy to say "well yes I am comfortable in my skin and happy with who I am" but how many days are there with the doubt,the unsureness, the self conciousness, the unsatisfation with our own bodies, our own minds, ...

For when I am weak, then I am strong.

The testing of our faith, the trials...to persever, to grow weary...finding our strength in Him. For the past four days I have been wrestling with my own heart. Battling with my flesh, pressing forward even though much of me just wants to stand still but I dont like to stand still, if there is one thing I dont like the most of all is not getting to know the Lord new each day and just giving into self-pity and this want to put a hault on time. Yes, life is ever changing and moves happen, new people come, others go! Yes, family are missed and friends too, and of course I dont have answers for people when I am asked where?... what?.. when? and Why?...but none of that is anything big when my vision is set on Christ. This morning I continued to read in Psalm, amidst Psalm44 there is a gem, in verse 8 it says:  In God we boast all day long, And praise Your name forever. No matter what is going on around us, or how we think we feel, we must be open for ...
Its been a week since I wrote, it really feels only a few days. More and more the time seems to fly by.. but each morning we wake its a fresh start. I think back to just this year and what has gone by. So much has changed. At the start of this year I was buying a house-with someone I knew wasnt right for me or me right for them. This year I was working in a job that i dreaded most mornings,that didnt bring out the best in me and brought me to tears more often than not...its scary to think how comfortable we get with things in our lives that arent right, that we dont like and that make us so unhappy. The person I was for the majority of this year seems like someone I was years ago...I look back and feel like years must have past because my life has change so much. Praise God for that. Even though I do seem to cry as much now as I did then but mostly I cry for I am full of joy..but when I cry because of sadness..it still isnt the same as before because I feel safe now, I am not alone...