Skip to main content

He is love.

    I want to fall more in love with Him.

       You know when you fall for someone and then when you hear their voice you smile and during the day you wonder what they are up to, or you would love if they were sitting next to you, just sitting there with you, having tea with you. You just want to be around them, hear stories about them, watch them tell you about funny times in their life, seeing sadness pass by their face as they share with you things which hurt their heart..and your heart saddens with theirs...
     I desire this so much with my love..I want to fall more and more in love with Jesus. I want to have tea with Him and hear His stories of His youth, and weep with Him as He tells of the saddness in His heart for the lost and how much He loves everyone but they do not want to know Him. I want to take walks with Him and collect shells with Him at the beach. I want to laugh hysterically with Him, I want to sit in wonder of the beauty of the simple things with Him. I want to sit with Him in front of a fire on a winters night telling Him of the pain in my heart but the healing that has been done. I want to spend my days with Him, every minute...
    You know what the most beautiful thing of all is... Jesus wants this with me also. He never tires of me. He loves me and He wants to spend every minute with me. He wants to be there in the stormy nights to dry my tears, He wants to join me on the mountain tops to share in the joy of the glory of God. He is always with me. This makes me speechless.
     He is my everything, He makes me smile, He comforts me, He protects me, He holds my hand, He dries my tears, He wants whats best for me, He has a great plan for me, He will never leave me or forsake me, He provides for me, He knows me better than I know myself, He cares for me always.He loves me. He is my bestfriend. He is my love.
     The greatest thing of all is...He loves you too. He gave everything for you. He wants to be everything you need too, He is everything you could ever need. Why is He always our last resort? Choose Him, He has chosen you.
      He is very present with us, lets acknowledge him and spend our time with Him.
 He is life.
 He is love.

 He is my everything.

God is love <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So yes as Katie Tunstall says in her song Weirdo..."Still a weirdo after all these years"... yes yes I truely am. All my 23 years or at least what I can remember of them I've been unique,quirky even. I think we all must feel that way, that we are extra weird compared to the next person..we see it every day, people trying to fit in , be it with there clothes,lanuage, music, taste in films, hair do's, hair donts, tan..too much tan, no tan at all, friends, opinions, bringing each others group down so the one we are in, the "norm" we fit into seems like the "right" one. Are we..no matter what group we fall under or how much we try not to be in a group.. still trapped in that cycle of not comfortable in our own skin?? Yes some days its easy to say "well yes I am comfortable in my skin and happy with who I am" but how many days are there with the doubt,the unsureness, the self conciousness, the unsatisfation with our own bodies, our own minds, ...

For when I am weak, then I am strong.

The testing of our faith, the trials...to persever, to grow weary...finding our strength in Him. For the past four days I have been wrestling with my own heart. Battling with my flesh, pressing forward even though much of me just wants to stand still but I dont like to stand still, if there is one thing I dont like the most of all is not getting to know the Lord new each day and just giving into self-pity and this want to put a hault on time. Yes, life is ever changing and moves happen, new people come, others go! Yes, family are missed and friends too, and of course I dont have answers for people when I am asked where?... what?.. when? and Why?...but none of that is anything big when my vision is set on Christ. This morning I continued to read in Psalm, amidst Psalm44 there is a gem, in verse 8 it says:  In God we boast all day long, And praise Your name forever. No matter what is going on around us, or how we think we feel, we must be open for ...
Its been a week since I wrote, it really feels only a few days. More and more the time seems to fly by.. but each morning we wake its a fresh start. I think back to just this year and what has gone by. So much has changed. At the start of this year I was buying a house-with someone I knew wasnt right for me or me right for them. This year I was working in a job that i dreaded most mornings,that didnt bring out the best in me and brought me to tears more often than not...its scary to think how comfortable we get with things in our lives that arent right, that we dont like and that make us so unhappy. The person I was for the majority of this year seems like someone I was years ago...I look back and feel like years must have past because my life has change so much. Praise God for that. Even though I do seem to cry as much now as I did then but mostly I cry for I am full of joy..but when I cry because of sadness..it still isnt the same as before because I feel safe now, I am not alone...